Families in Hadfield are being invited to have some fun by joining in some free activities on Tuesday evenings over the next few weeks.
Move More Glossop has organised the activities on Chapel Lane park area, which also include free refreshments.
It has been made possible thanks to funding from the Friends of Chapel Lane Park.
The sessions are as follows:
- Tuesday 7 June - Family fun sports with Andrew Cornner
- Tuesday 14 June - Martial arts fun with Jed Stubbs
- Tuesday 21 June - A graffiti workshop with local artist Deggy
- Tuesday 28 June - Family fun sports with Andrew Cornner
- Tuesday 5 July - Fun cycling session with Mel Doyle from Pedal Further
They will all start at 6.30pm.