Pregnant women are being offered the chance to relax and unwind in the comfort of a swimming pool every Wednesday evening.
Taking place at Active Tameside's Hyde facility, the new aquanatal class is coordinated by Kerri Alldritt, a midwife, and will run from 8-9pm.
The benefits of taking part in the aquanatal class are as follows:
- to enjoy a gravity-free environment.
- to open the pelvis and prepare for labour and birth.
- to stretch and strengthen the spinal and abdominal muscles.
- to expand breathing capacity and improve sleep.
- to relax deeply and release worries or fears.
- to connect with the growing baby.
The class is free to premier members and £7.50 to non members.
For more information, contact Kerri on: email@example.com