We've collated the latest plans which have been submitted to, and approved by, High Peak Borough Council.
Applications sent to the borough council include:
- Change of use of Agricultural Building to one dwelling house at Hollin Wood, Brierley Park, Buxworth
- Rear extension with associated decking at 13 Lee Head, Charlesworth
- Single storey rear, side, and front porch extensions at 12 Springfield Close, Hadfield
- Two storey extension to the rear and part garage conversion at 3 Southview Road, Glossop,
- Single storey side and rear extension with garage conversion at 55 Crossings Road, Chapel-En-Le-Frith
Plans have been submitted for a detached home to be built on a recently cleared plot of land in Glossop.
Proposals submitted to High Peak Borough Council are for a two-bedroomed property with parking and a small garden.
The site is on the junction of Surrey Street and Glossop Brooke Road and is currently part of an industrial site which has business units.
In documents supporting the application is states the belief that the corner plot would be better suited for housing than outdoor storage for the industrial unit.
Plans that have been given the go ahead and approved by High Peak Borough Council include:
- First floor extension at 24 The Croft, Hadfield, Glossop
- Single storey kitchen extension to side of property and decking to rear at 27 New Cottage, Old Road, Whaley Bridge
- Single storey side and rear extension 13 Crossings Avenue, Chapel-En-Le-Frith
- A modular pedestrian ramp with handrail to provide level access to front door of 31 The Croft, Hadfield
- Single story extension to the front and creation of a new entrance further along Spring Street at 2 Cooper Street, Glossop
- First floor side extension over existing garage at 3 Freetown, Glossop
All of the plans are available to view on the borough council’s website at www.highpeak.gov.uk