High Peak Borough Council has received and approved many planning applications lately. We've rounded them up for you here...
A number of planning applications have been submitted to High Peak Borough Council, which include:
- Proposed single storey front extension to existing showroom at The Trike Guy Ltd, Capital Garage, High Street, Chapel-en-le-Frith
- Single storey extension at Ribble House, New Road, Buxworth
- Change of main roof from two pitched roofs to a single pitched roof at 32 Chunal Lane, Glossop
The plans are available to view on the council’s website at www.highpeak.gov.uk
Plans that have been given the go ahead and granted permission by High Peak Borough Council include:
- Proposed rear/side extensions at 104 The Bungalow, North Road, Glossop
- Front and rear single storey extensions at 6 South View, New Mills
- Proposed practice cricket net to replace existing nets and proposed additional storage container at Charlesworth and Chisworth Cricket Ground, Marple Road, Charlesworth
- Change of use of Outbuilding into Holiday Let with on-site parking at Woodseats Farm Cottage, Woodseats Lane, Charlesworth
- Listed building consent for internal alterations including new raised floor to lower floor dining area, self-supporting stage area, self supporting freezer store, service bar area at The Shrub Club, Torr Vale Mill, Torrvale Road, New Mills
Glossop Market Hall plans back before councillors
Changes to Glossop Market Hall go back before High Peak’s Development Control Committee on Monday (6 June).