A man from Ashton has been charged following a disturbance in Cheetham Hill last month.
21-year-old Clive Wallace, of Bakery Court, has been charged with:
- Possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear and violence
- Two counts of possession of a firearm when prohibited for life
- Violent disorder
- Possession of a section 5 firearm
- Possession of a bladed article
- Two counts of driving whilst disqualified
- Two counts of driving without insurance
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court today.
The charges relate to a disturbance on Broughton Street and Cheetwood Road in Cheetham Hill at around 5am on Sunday, July 14.
Several people were injured and police found evidence of a firearms discharge at the scene.
The charges also relate to a handgun found at an address in Oldham, after officers executed a warrant on Friday, July 26.