Here's our latest round-up of recent planning applications submitted to, and approved by, High Peak Borough Council.
A number of planning applications have been submitted to the borough council, including:
- Conversion of an existing garage into a snug and utility room at Wren Nest Close, Glossop
- Double storey side extension at 3 Shawfield Road, Hadfield
- Demolition of existing conservatory and single storey rear extension at 43 Hope Street, Glossop
- Re-modelling of existing house and annexe, to include raising the eaves and ridge levels, a single storey side extension and balconies at The Moorings, Station Road, Furness Vale
The plans are available to view on the council’s website at www.highpeak.gov.uk.
Plans that have been given the go-ahead include:
- First floor extension to the side and single storey extension to the rear at 5 Shropshire Drive, Glossop
- Proposed single storey rear extension and first floor side extension at Fern Bank, White Road, New Mills
- Rear Extension at 22 Blackbrook Drive, Chinley
- Listed building consent for the renovation and alteration of 40 Hague Street, Glossop
A rise in the range of activities available and an increase in membership has prompted Combs Sailing Club to apply to increase secure storage at their site.
High Peak Borough Council have this week approved their proposals to install two steel containers at Combs Reservoir.
The new additions will be used to provide secure storage for canoes, paddle boards and other equipment associated with water-based activities undertaken at the site.
The two containers will be clad in wood to help soften the appearance of the units, which will be sited next to the existing buildings on the site.