Here's a look at the latest planning applications that High Peak Borough Council has given the go-ahead for.
The borough council has approved the following planning applications:
- Certificate of lawfulness for the proposed demolition of a rear conservatory and construction of a single storey rear extension, 42 Charlestown, Glossop.
- Certificate of lawfulness for existing use of land for domestic garden, Little Acorn, 164 Manchester Road, Chapel-en-le-Frith.
- Log cabin for self catering holiday accommodation, 11 Manchester Road, Chapel-en-le-Frith.
- Front, side and rear single storey extensions, 13 Cowbrook Avenue, Glossop.
- Change of use of land to parking court, adjacent to 1 Park Road, New Mills.
- Two storey side extension, 8 Diglands Avenue, New Mills.