Get to know Scott:
- What keeps you up at night?
"The cats, usually"
- If your life was a book, what would it's title be?
"Bruton: A collection of cringe"
- What website do you visit most often?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
- If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
"Astronaut for sure! Other than a radio DJ it's the best job in the world! I would love to be one of those guys that fixes the satellites while they're in orbit... Imagine the scenes you would see up there?"
- What would you rate 10/10?
"My mums homemade mince pie for sure! Everyone has that one ‘go-to meal’ and that would be mine without a doubt"
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
"Seeing how far we have moved forward with technology. If you think back to where we were a decade ago and compare it to now it’s a huge jump so I would expect the same thing moving forward!"
- What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
"I’m part of the 1% on the planet that doesn’t watch Game Of Thrones... watched a few episodes of series 1 but really couldn’t get into it. Maybe when the hype dies down I'll try and give it another go"