In this week's Sports Talk with Mark Philip (recorded last Friday 18th), there are loads of interviews with:
- Kiera Byland, a GB Special Olympics cyclist who has been awarded a BEM
- James Dadge, Mottram Cricket Club player, who talks about the club's recent fundraising initiative for Maggies Cancer Centre amongst other things.
- Danny Fox, a Dukinfield Town Football Club representative.
- Charlotte Coburn, a Gritstone CrossFit athlete.
- Val Oakley, Glossop Tennis Club Ladies' Team captain
The first 10 minutes of the show were based around the odds ahead of England's fixture against Scotland on Friday night.