Here's our round-up of the planning applications which have been submitted to and approved by High Peak Borough Council recently.
These have been submitted:
- Garage conversion and additional side windows at 90 North Road, Glossop,
- Single story rear extension at 20 The Crescent, New Mills,
- Removal of section of low-level brick wall and hedge to install modular pedestrian ramp with handrail at 31 The Croft, Hadfield, Glossop,
- Construction of stable block at Hilltop Farm, Hilltop Road, Glossop,
- Proposed removal of an existing temporary horse shelter and the construction of a stable building with tack room/feed store on land to the north east of Woodseats Lane, Charlesworth
- A kitchen extension to side of property 27 New Cottage, Old Road, Whaley Bridge
- Single storey side and rear extension at 3 Craig Drive, Whaley Bridge
Plans that have been given the go ahead and approved include:
- Single storey rear extension at 10 Park Close, Glossop
- Construction of rear/side single storey extension at Beechwood, North Road, Glossop.
- Single storey rear extension at 82 Bankbottom, Hadfield, Glossop
- An Amazon locker to be installed at the Co-op on Eccles Road in Chapel-En-Le-Frith
- Refurbishment of a two-bedroom bungalow with existing basement to create a four-bedroom house and separate double garage at Wingfield, Bings Road, Whaley Bridge
- A lean to stables at 28 Rhodes Top, Padfield, Glossop
- Refurbishment and extension to an existing industrial unit at High Peak Works, Market Street, Chapel-En-Le-Frith
All of the plans are available to view on the council's website at www.highpeak.gov.uk.