An application to install two luxury camping pods at Horwich Farm, on Eccles Road in Whaley Bridge, has been rejected by High Peak Borough Council.
Also turned down are plans for a first-floor extension, and garage at 29 Thomas Street in Glossop.
A single and double storey extension at 71 Chapel Lane, Hadfield has also been rejected.
Plans to demolish Taxal Edge, Macclesfield Road, Whaley Bridge, and build seven new homes have also been turned down.
Applications that have been approved include:
· A garage conversion and single storey extension at 5 Bowland Road, Simmondley.
· A single storey rear extension at 6 Lynne Close, Glossop.
· Demolition of rear extensions and construction of new two storey extension, 291 Sheffield Road, Glossop.
· A new drive with dropped kerb at 43 Marple Road, Charlesworth.
· A two-storey side extension, 44 Ash Grove, Chinley.
· Lawful development certificate for loft conversion with dormer extension at the rear, 17 Lambgates, Hadfield.
· Two-storey side extension and alterations to existing openings, Barn Cottage, Ashbourne Lane, Chapel-en-le-Frith.
· Shed with a none-permanent base to replace greenhouse, land across the road from 3 Silk Hill, Buxworth.