Here's our latest round-up of planning applications in the High Peak for you to peruse.
A number of planning applications have been submitted to High Peak Borough Council, which include:
- Demolition of existing conservatory and replacement with single storey rear extension and side extension at 29 Woodlands Road, Chapel-En-Le-Frith
- New residential house in the garden of 2 Reddish Green, Bowden Lane, Chapel-En-Le-Frith
- Change of use from industrial use to self-storage on land off, Bingswood Road, Whaley Bridge
Plans that have been given the go ahead and granted permission by High Peak Borough Council include:
- Single storey rear extension at 9 Elnor Lane, Whaley Bridge
- First floor extension to the side and canopy over flat roof to the front at 10 Bowland Road, Simmondley, Glossop
- Proposed two storey rear extension at 18 Rosey Bank, Jane Lane, Buxworth
- Construction of a new garage / garden workshop at 9 Warhurst Fold, Hadfield, Glossop
Proposals have been submitted for a number of footpaths to be upgraded to bridleways.
The plans by Derbyshire County Council relate to part of Footpath 23 and Footpath 26 which lie within the parish of Hayfield.
They also intend to add a bridleway from the Parish boundary to Monks Road in Charlesworth.
Footpaths number 19 and 20 in Glossop are to be diverted, with part of Footpath 19 to become a bridleway.
All of the plans are available to view on the council’s website at www.highpeak.gov.uk