We bring you our latest round-up of planning applications in the High Peak.
A number of planning applications have been submitted of late to High Peak Borough Council, which include:
- Proposed first floor side extension above existing playroom at 19 Ehlinger Avenue, Hadfield, Glossop
- Change of use from financial services to a hot food takeaway at 131 Buxton Road, Whaley Bridge
- First floor side extension above the existing garage at 3 Spring Bank, New Mills
- Proposed external spiral fire escape staircase at Howard House, Talbot Manor, Talbot Road, Glossop,
- Garage conversion to snug and utility room at 16 Goyt View, New Mills
- Replacement of existing single storey rear extension with a new two storey rear extension to provide accessible toilets for the church together with then replacement of the existing front porch with new front porch at Good News Church Gospel Hall, Old Road, Whaley Bridge
- Two storey side extension at 61 Kingfisher Way, Simmondley, Glossop
- Rebuild Cobsters Cottage at Watford Lane, New Mills, within the current footprint using the same materials and style.
Plans that have been given the go ahead and granted permission by High Peak Borough Council include a new dormer enlarged structural openings to rear elevation and new boundary treatments are proposed at 37 Charlestown, Glossop.
The plans are available to view on the council’s website at www.highpeak.gov.uk