Quest Media Network celebrated our green spaces and rich abundance of wildlife across Tameside and Glossop with a special calendar competition.
We received literally hundreds of entries and would like to thank everyone who took the time to send in their pictures.
Of course, there could only be 12 winners and they are pictured below...
- JANUARY: Lampposts in snow, by Mel Smith
- FEBRUARY: A man on a bench under trees, by Peter Whalley
- MARCH: A swan at sunrise, by Julieann Quinlan
- APRIL: Yellow flowers at sunrise, by Katie Wilde
- MAY: Ducklings, by Marcus Rayner
- JUNE: Canal boats and chimney, by John Porter
- JULY: A horse with flowers, by Maria Forde
- AUGUST: Sunset, by Sonia Tarkington
- SEPTEMBER: A squirrel eating, by Donna Beech
- OCTOBER: A canal in autumn, by Sarah Paddison
- NOVEMBER: A robin with snow, by Julie Cookson
- DECEMBER: A snowy pond, by Hannah Birchall