On Air Now Martin Emery 11:00am - 3:00pm Playing Reelin' In The Years - Steely Dan
Now Playing Steely Dan Reelin' In The Years

How to report non-emergencies to police

Police are reminding Derbyshire residents of the different ways they can report non-emergency incidents. 

People who don't want to speak to someone on the phone can send a message on social media, use the website or speak to a call handler on Live Chat. 

This can be done via the following methods:

This will free up call handlers to answer the phones to those that would prefer to physically speak to someone, or don't have any internet access. 

The website houses a number of online forms, where people can report a crime, road traffic incident, anti-social behaviour, apply for licenses and firearms certificates, as well as use ‘Your Area’, where residents can find out more about, and contact, their local Safer Neighbourhood Teams.

Police say people should consider getting in touch digitally but should always phone 999 in the case of an emergency. 


  • Thu


  • Fri


  • Sat


  • Sun


  • Mon