A free online seminar is taking place on Thursday (May 28) offering help and advice to local small and medium-sized businesses during these challenging times amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The 'webinar' will be held from 2pm to 3pm over Zoom.
Organisers have brought together a panel of five small business owners, who are practising professionals covering key aspects of running an SME business: accounting, legal, HR, Marketing and Soft Skills/Wellbeing.
The panel consists of:
- ACCOUNTANCY - Katharine Crellin from Indigo Blue
- HR - Kieron Hill from KH Employment Services
- LEGAL - Patrick Campbell from BCM Law
- WELLBEING - Kate Thorpe Therapy & Coaching
- MARKETING - David Wright from BSA Marketing
The format will be a brief two-minute introduction by each of the panellists, followed by an opportunity for people to ask questions.
The idea is to create a forum where SME business owners can get useful advice on anything that may be causing them difficulties.